My first 2 pounds

Options
It may not seem like much but I have lost my first two pounds. I am so proud of my self:tongue: .
I just hope I can keep it up. Tonight I start the 30 day shred. I'm a little nervous about it, but you guys have said you have seen results so I want to do it too.

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    It may not seem like much but I have lost my first two pounds. I am so proud of my self:tongue: .
    I just hope I can keep it up. Tonight I start the 30 day shred. I'm a little nervous about it, but you guys have said you have seen results so I want to do it too.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    2 lbs is huge! Especially when it's your FIRST 2 pounds! congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • hapemopirate
    hapemopirate Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Pick something up that weighs 2 pounds . . . it's more than you would think! :)

Curious -- what's the 30 day shred???
  • SexyMrsCarty
    SexyMrsCarty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 2lbs I will love :love: to say that in a few weeks keep up the good work
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a work out dvd by Jillian Michaels from the BIggest Loser. I have heard great things about it. Hopefully it works as well for me as it does everyone else.
  • rsmclaurin
    Options

Congrats!! Seeing those first to pounds come off lets you know that YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Bunny001
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm jealous!! I can't wait to see my first 2 pounds come off!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is awesome!
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    omg god 2 pounds thats incredible that is two pounds off your body i lost 2 pounds my first week and i realized slow and steady wins the race 2 pounds is a huge accomplishment be proud....just own those 2 pounds because this is the start of something great...also im waiting for my 30 day shred ordered it over a week ago heard great things enjoy it :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    great job, keep up the great work, congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!