75 pounds & 47 weeks to go!

Options
Hello, I’m Denise and I’m 44 with a lot of weight to lose. I quit smoking 2 years ago after 32 (yes 32) years of smoking. I’ve put on 50 lbs since my quit date and it’s all in my midsection.
I thought I would feel great after quitting but that really hasn’t happened. My thyroid went all wonky, my sex drive totally disappeared, I can’t seem to lose a pound, I have acne I’ve never had before, I sleep terrible, and I’m always out of breath. I’m ready to take control of my life back and I’m hoping all of these symptoms are just because of my extra weight. I’m currently 5’9 & 226 lbs. my goal weight is around 140 and I hope to get it done by Oct 2018 because I have an Eastern Caribbean cruise planned and would love to look great, feel attractive, and make it a second honeymoon with my husband of 20 years.
I have a nice home gym with a bow flex, treadmill, hand weights/resistance bands, and Beachbody on demand. I will not make it to a gym and prefer morning workouts of about 30-40 minutes.
I’m hoping to find friends with similar goals to help with my motivation!
Anyone interested?

Replies

• Susy752017
    Susy752017 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! Good luck and well done on getting started! I also have around 60 lbs to lose if not more...one step at a time
  • itsaboutthattimeagain
    Options
    Hi there! I have an Eastern Caribbean cruise coming up in early Jan...