Down 12 lbs!!

Options
Wow! :happy: I have been trying to lose for a long time with no progress at all, but this new program I am on seems to be working. Down 12 lbs in two weeks!

I am sure it is what I am eating (or not eating) because I am still not working out as much as I should.
I would really like to take some of the weight off my knees before I get to involved there.

I really like this site and all the success stories!

Everyone Keep up the good work!

136752.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cbarrett121
    Options
    Wow! :happy: I have been trying to lose for a long time with no progress at all, but this new program I am on seems to be working. Down 12 lbs in two weeks!

I am sure it is what I am eating (or not eating) because I am still not working out as much as I should.
    I would really like to take some of the weight off my knees before I get to involved there.

136752.png
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WTG!!:happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Great for you! 12 lbs is a good start and especially in two weeks!!!

With the exercise, if you are worried about your knees, is there an indoor pool that you could go swimming at? That is amazing exercise and the water makes you bouyant
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Be careful! That's a whole lot of loss. Careful on how you are managing your weight loss.
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to go! This is my first week on the site. I am still learning the ropes. Hopefully I will have a good result when I weigh in on Friday! Keep up the good work!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Yay for you! :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

136752.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!! I tried to post before but messed up, I am not really into computers and so I mess up alot!! You say with this new program, are you meaning this site MFP? I like it here, it has made me really aware of what I eat. Exercise is an everyday thing but I just seem to overeat. I an now getting ahold of that. Best wishes to you and may you reach your goals!
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the strong work!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!