Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• arumsekarsari
    arumsekarsari Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I woukd love to have new friend and motivation each other...feel free to add me
  • PeteRead69
    PeteRead69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Now my app finally works (as of today), add away.....56lbs to lose by end of 2018.....Uk based, always active.
  • robhunt25
    robhunt25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    New here, I've come a long way as an underdog training as a professional athlete, add me if you want. I always like to help out
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 ..Trying to loose 40 lbs. I was gone for a while but am back now and it seems all my friends are no longer active here. Feel free to add. I could use all the help I can get.
  • claireswin4
    claireswin4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looking for friends in their 20s, who have about 50-60 lbs to lose. Message me :smile:
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends.
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    PICK ME....
  • Ashers783
    Ashers783 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    More friends please
  • mimweed
    mimweed Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm trying to get back to my prepregnancy body and would love to stay motivated!
  • darkmiko2014
    darkmiko2014 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Been using mfp on and off for years. Managed to drop from 215 to 170 before but pregnancies and stress shot me back up to 230. Need some pals to help motivate me to lose weight!
  • cristafl
    cristafl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends to keep me motivated and accountable!

Been on fitness pal for a while, I log food here and there but am hoping to be more disciplined. I’ve never been part of the community but want to give it a try because I could use the motivation to do better.

I am very active, love tennis and working out. Had a rough 2 months and put on a few pounds (7lbs). I keep trying to be serious about losing it but I seem to cheat a little too much with my eating and it’s time to get serious!

My goal is 2lbs a week for December! Anyone want to join me?

• Dallen8585
    Dallen8585 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hellos I’m new and always looking for motivational friends and to help out where I can!
  • RunYogaLife
    RunYogaLife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Always looking for new motivational friends to help with keeping each other on track! Feel free to add me. :)
  • sprinklemepink5021
    Options
  • H3lloLily
    H3lloLily Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, feel free to add
  • angalejo67
    angalejo67 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hello! New here :) Trying something new to drop these extra unwanted 15 lbs. I’m combining intermittent fasting and good ole’ Insanity workouts.
  • Casey_3350
    Casey_3350 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm looking for some new active friends. Add me please
  • robhunt25
    robhunt25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    angalejo67 wrote: »
    Hello! New here :) Trying something new to drop these extra unwanted 15 lbs. I’m combining intermittent fasting and good ole’ Insanity workouts.
    I haven't heard many other people talk about intermittent fasting. I'm doing it and it's helping me maintain weight. Good luck!
  • lpmmmm
    lpmmmm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to meet others on this journey! Add me :)