MOTIVATION NEEDED!

Options
Lost my momentum and need motivation to get back on track! Any positive/uplifting comments will be appreciated!

Replies

• Coolguyy
    Coolguyy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” —Louis L'Amour

Set up a goal, Sign up for any local event - a half-marathon or a sprint triathlon or even a duathlon - and it will work wonders. All the best!
  • drjackphd
    drjackphd Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We all lose our motivation from time to time, I know I have more time than I can count over the past 50 or 60 years. Even though I am pretty consistent in logging into myfitnesspal (305 days), some of those days are pretty ugly when it comes to my meal plans. Just never quit. I am a 70 year old karate school owner/pastor with multiple medical issues. Ask yourself what is the alternative. You can get re-motivated. Here it is: keep up with me!
    Blessing, Dr. Jack
  • Workitwoots82
    Workitwoots82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    Motivation and momentum are fickle, so don't count on them. Take this as a opportunity to examine what caused you to get off track and take measures to prevent it from happening again.