Hasfit workout results

Options
Hi, anybody is doing Hasfit cardio workouts and lost weight successfully? I want to know abt the effects of cardio HIIT workout for beginners. I want to do it because I have soft knee problem so that i can't do JM's workouts than 30days shred. Pls advise.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Its not the type of exercise that leads to successful weight loss, its about eating less calories than we burn.

Hasfit do have some excellent workouts though and of course all workouts burn calories which can aid weight loss alongside being good for our heart health/fitness.

Some of JM's shred exercises can be adapted also try Jessica Smith TV, when I had issues with my knees I would have done some of her low impact workouts. (all available on youtube)

All the best.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    I started out using HASFITS's low impact cardio workouts, in conjunction with logging my food accurately it helped me create a calorie deficit which led to me losing weight, but the more important part of that sentence is the "logging food" part. It did however help immensely in my recovery from a back problem, along with their stretching videos and beginners weight training videos. So I can recommend it as a good tool if you're struggling, I also found The Bodycoach TV's Low Impact HIIT very helpful too.
  • neerajanarayan1967
    Options
    Thank you very much for the kind responses. As thecharon said I ordered a food scale. But it is getting delayed. Anyway once again thank you.
  • ttparks11
    ttparks11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HasFit has great workouts. Before I really started focusing on a workout plan and wanted to up my exercise routine, I started using their workouts. I like that they have leveled workouts and accommodations. I recommend them...helpful that they’re free!