Constantly grabbing and feeling myself?

Options
Lol! I know it sounds funny, but throughout the day I catch myself pinching my belly, feeling my thighs and even pinching my neck just to see if I can feel any improvements! I'm just curious, does anybody else do this? Or am I the only one with a quirky, obsessive habit? :blushing:

Replies

• phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I cant pass a mirror anymore (in the house, not in the street lol) wothout lifting up my top and saying 'wow my belly is shrinking'...and pinching myself too.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm always grabbing my belly fat roll. :laugh: I think it's because it's generally much cooler than the rest of me. Can't wait until it's too small to grab!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I do that too! lol Everytime I go to the restroom, I lift my shirt up in front of the mirroe on the way out!
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm always grabbing my belly fat roll. :laugh: I think it's because it's generally much cooler than the rest of me. Can't wait until it's too small to grab!
    I do this too!! LOL!
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of this! I mostly grab my belly and back fat :ohwell:
  • candistyx
    candistyx Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I grab myself and wobble my flab, don't notice much change though.
  • ksharon22
    ksharon22 Posts: 111
    Options
    I do it too but mostly grab at my shrinking "love handles"!
  • larimarless
    Options
    Not constantly, but I am so glad I can feel my hip bones again.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I pinch my thighs when i'm on the phone, bahaha too funny!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You know, the title of your thread brings to mind other things... But, I also fairly frequently check myself out. I think it is a sign of continued motivation. If you didn't care or were discouraged, you wouldn't do it. So, pinch away! You have my blessing! (for what it's worth!)
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of this! I mostly grab my belly and back fat :ohwell:

Ditto. There are parts where it's getting hard to grab though. Yay!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I check out my stomach in the mirror ALL the time.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I do! Mostly at my belly button to see if there is a difference!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I love grabbing my own a$s....and sometimes a strangers', too ;-)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I do that all the time! It's worse when I'm swimming or having a bath because the water makes my fat easier to grab lol
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 90lbs and find myself grabbing my sides or rubbing my back constantly. Feeling the bones and muscles and not the fat is still really weird. My husband will see me do this and ask if i'm okay/in pain. I'm fine just getting used to my new body. :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm always catching myself doing this. Not yet to the point of you folks who are checking out your stomachs in the mirror (mine's too flabby to look at more than I need to) but I'm always touching my neck, collar bones, elbows, knees and calves. For the knees, calves and collar bones it's this fascination with actually being able to feel the bone or joint and not have that padding of fat around them anymore. Nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments! :)
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    I love grabbing my own a$s....and sometimes a strangers', too ;-)

Waiting
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I do this too! I check the mirror to look for improvements and it helps to keep me on track. At my heaviest, I couldn't bear to see myself in a mirror or even a slight reflection in a window. I would always turn away and sometimes, choke back tears. Its no way to live
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    Its more of a grip it and rip it