What kinda music you into?

Options
EvanK84
EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
Love rock / classic rock / alternative and much more.

Replies

• DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    EDM while running , metal while lifting, and no country.
  • DarnFam4
    DarnFam4 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I listen to Christian Rock/Rap. Tobyma, Jeremy Camp, LeCrae, Skillet, so many other great bands & music.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    It depends on my mood but I could listen to anything except country music or that hard rap music.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Everything but especially obnoxious stuff. Well, The Weeknd, Miguel, Big Sean, Lana Del Rey are favorites. Base-y trance sex music is my go to.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    a bit of everything, whatever sounds interesting to me
  • OuchArtist
    OuchArtist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Psy Trance while training, Uplifting Trance while chilling or running or walking the dog, mainstream pop or rock with friends or going out.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Acid Jazz ~ Charlie Hunter, Galactic etc.

a lot of Old School Jazz ~ Miles Davis (The Birth of the Cool) , Coltrane, Wes Montgomery,

some of the classics ~ Jimi Hendrix, SRV, The Rolling Stones

and the whole Americana thing ~. Sturgill Simpson, Wilco, Steve Earle, Justin Townes Earle, Tom Waits

for training: FatBoy Slim, Crystal Method etc

• EvanK84
    Options
    DarnFam4 wrote: »
    I listen to Christian Rock/Rap. Tobyma, Jeremy Camp, LeCrae, Skillet, so many other great bands & music.

Love me some Skillet!!
  • EvanK84
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    It depends on my mood but I could listen to anything except country music or that hard rap music.

I like some old school country , but not normally on my radio
  • EvanK84
    Options
    I like various types of music, I like listening to it and playing it on my guitar :) it really depends on my mood. I tend to listen to music from the 80s-90s a little more because in my opinion the music was alot better then.

Hell yeah!! With ya there
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Love it all except most Country and Gangster Rap! (For some reason I do Love Eminem tho!) ;)
  • EvanK84
    Options
    Love it all except most Country and Gangster Rap! (For some reason I do Love Eminem tho!) ;)

Great taste
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Thanks! :)

Who here Likes Classic Rock? Foreigner, Journey, Lynrd Skynrd, etc..
  • joshuamilehman
    joshuamilehman Posts: 21 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I like Christian music. Church music is all I really trust. Some of the radio stations seem fake, some of the talk shows seem like they don't deal with a lot of issues. I like crowder, hillsong, etc. but if those people are hoarding millions of dollars like the Chick Fila founders (according to online sources) I won't support them.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Third Day, Jeremy Camp, Hillsong and Chris Tomlin are my Favorite Contemporary Christian

I agree with that statement ! Have never once been to a Chick-fil-A...They are to hateful to people that they don't agree with!!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Third Day is awesome! Jars of clay too. Pentatonix rule, always, end of story.
    Otherwise I have representatives from the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's. I'm a fan of rock, pop, alternative, rap, hip hop, soft rock, hard rock, metal, um..... I'm sure I'm missing some genres.....
    CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Classic Rock and Blues.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I like a little bit of everything, but I'm not (at all) into country. I really hate scream your lungs out metal music that you can't even understand. Rap music, nope! Not a big classical music fan. Don't ever listen to jazz types, club music/electronica(?), I'm not a fan of group music (line dancing, electric slide, the chicken dance, etc.)

What I DO like:
    Rock (classic and 'hair bands/glam rock')
    Alternative
    Some pop ( Not boy bad pop, no Brittney Spears type music, no Taylor Swift types) and probably a 1000 other NO types that would take too long to post.
    Funky weirdo music, like Foster the People, Fitz and the Tantrums, Bad Suns, Group Love, Phoenix, etc.
    80's music such as Tears for Fears, Madonna, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, etc.

Music I can alwaysssssss listen to, The Black Keys, Pink, Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, Motley Crue, The Beatles, AC/DC, Aerosmith, etc.

• EvanK84
    Options
    Top Current Band?