Support to keep going

Options
Hi everyone ! I have been up and down with my weight but three years ago I let myself go and from 170lbs I am now at 219 so I have an initial 50 pounds to go and to get to my ultimate weight ( 140 lbs) I have to lose 80. I have lost so far 19 and I am exercising a lot. I just need a little bit of support since it's so easy to go off the wagon . Kudos also to everyone that is in this journey with me! I know we can do it .

Replies

• beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Just find a routine that you would like to do and go from there! You got this girl ;)
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Check out the Success Stories thread. A recent one....she has been at it for 4 years!!!! I marvel at anyone who keeps at it. And that is the success...keeping at it. She admittedly had treats and stalled but she stayed with it.
    That's the choice you have to make. It's not going to be overnite. It's a hard-won, day by day victory.

I like to think of when I practiced piano, ballet, roller skating. I did not get good at any of it until I practiced it....over and over.

So right now, practice over and over logging in your calories.
    Keep coming here everyday....even when your food choices suck.....