Stretch Mark Tips and Tricks

Options
With my daughter I earned some serious medals of honor in the form of HUGE DARK RED stretch marks. I am very interested in making them disappear as much as possible. So I thought if I share the tricks I have used (and have worked) others might do the same and we could help each other. The trick that has made the biggest difference has been the tanning bed. Since my marks were rather fresh they were still very red. The tanning bed lightened the red and darkened the skin around them making them less noticable. I saw a serious diffence after about three sessions! So what have you done or used that has helpped your stretch marks?

Replies

• romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic, because my stretch marks are terrible. They are dark purple, and very deep.. I was just not made for stretching, so anything that helps, I am willing to try.
  • louiseyanne
    Options
    They aren't something that will go away. Overtime they will fade and end up slightly lighter than skin colour.
    Just remember that using a tanning bed could land you with something worse than a stretch mark !

xx