snacks!

Options
So I'm a really big snacker, and need some ideas for healthier substitutes of snacks, like chips or sweet stuff, cuz thats what i find myself going towards every once and awhile? what are some of your favorites?

Replies

• birdielosingit
    birdielosingit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I really like Carrots with Ortia Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill Feta Dip by Marzetti.
  • skinnydaydreams
    Options
    Rice cakes: 30 calories/each (you can put some strawberry jam on it, low on caloriess and yummie)
  • abeachlady
    Options
    radishes, blueberries, dill pickles, low fat Laughing cow on low fat Ritz crackers
  • CajunCubsFan
    CajunCubsFan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Check out "Hungry Girl"'s web site. She has tones of good ideas. I love that lady!!! www.hungry-girl.com
  • tiabugg217
    tiabugg217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mini dill pickles wrapped in a slice of Turkey deli meat. It's a great substitute for chips cause you are getting the sodium you are craving. Yummy!
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fruit person when it comes to healthy snacking. Apples, grapes, plums, nectarines, bananas, cantaloupe, cherries.. the list goes on. :smile: I also will use celery (sometimes with a little natural peanut butter) or carrots for a crunchy snack.
  • leeannm0304
    Options
    For something sweet I REALLY like the Fiber One 90 Calorie options.. the chocolate peanut butter bars or brownies are really good.. That is for your chocolate fix..

Another good mix is CHobani Greek yogurt with Fruit.. Really good Calories and taste good..

Sugar Free Jello's either the gelatin type or the chocoate ones are awesome as well..

And my ultimate low calorie sweet quick fix is sugar free popsicle.. all of 15 calories

Fruit at night is not the best option becuase your body will turn it to fat so i opt for no fruit at night and go with sugar free stuff..