27 lbs - and 2 years (pics)

Options
I found some old pictures and sat, stunned. Granted, my baby was only a year old at the time, and between the summer of 2009 and January 2011 I had lost - then gained - 15 lbs... but still. No wonder people are surprised when they see me now. The comment I hear most is "My goodness, look at your face!"

Looking at the before pictures... wow. I never realized how round I'd gotten after having my boys so close together. My eating, which was never fantastic, spiraled out of control while I gorged myself on bags of chocolate and sweets in one sitting.

fatbod.jpg
fatface.jpg

IMG_4692.jpg
Not a great comparison pic, but I can certainly see the difference. The shirt is all baggy in the waist since I wore it in my round days.
Photoon2011-05-31at09.jpg

I started this January at 170 lbs. Today I'm around 143. Pre-baby/pre-wedding weight was 135 - 6 years ago. I might actually be able to do that again!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!