To introduce myself; 'relationship weight'

Options
Hey all! I'm Briana. I'm a 21 year old college student and I'm new to tracking my meals and exercise. I used to be in a place where I'd never go over 125lbs. I met my wonderful boyfriend and he treated my every desire, this meant more FOOD lol and less discretion. I've gained more than 20 lbs since we started dating 8 months ago. He is helping me to start being more conscious about what I put into my body and I'm encouraging him on his weight gain journey. :)
I guess I'll just leave this post here lol. Decided to just introduce myself and why I am excited to start using MyFitnessPal!

Replies

• Back_2_Fit
    Back_2_Fit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your boyfriend! It's a lot easier to workout and diet with someone. My husband and I always work out together and are great in the gym together...however, I gain weight extremely easy and constantly have to watch what I eat, he on the other hand needs to eat A LOT to put weight on, so the only thing he watches is all the food he gets to shovel into his mouth, he cannot for the life of him gain any substantial weight. Of course our diets are completely different and he gets to eat all the carbs and foods that I can't! It's not fair but such is life. I wish you and your boyfriend the beset of luck on your journey :smiley:
  • brianacsingh
    brianacsingh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Good luck to the both of you as well :)
  • hannahsharratt27
    hannahsharratt27 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I had a super fast metabolism and then my boyfriend and I got together just under a year ago and I noticed about 2 months ago that I had put on about 20 lbs. Only downside to being so happy! I wish you luck to getting back to your ideal weight, we can do it!