Prosecco, champers.

Beer, whiskey & vodka.

Nicotine & sleeping tablets.

Can a get an AMEN !

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I don’t know if that’s a sign of God, but that list certainly makes life worth living.
  • thapainmaker
    thapainmaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I don’t know if that’s a sign of God, but that list certainly makes life worth living.

What about music and herb?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

What about pants?
  • thapainmaker
    Options
    If gods exist, they don't care about humans. Any benevolent gods would have stopped the car before it hit me.

Or he wouldn’t have created creatures capable of making such things.... dont think your fights with the car or god buddy
  • thapainmaker
    Options

What about pants?

You hating bro? Say what u really gotta say
  • thapainmaker
    Options

Da ERB. Oh man, da erb.

Light one up and pass it over to me my friend

• thapainmaker
    Options
    Awww hell no?

Awwww come on ! Wine is heavenly, wee bottle of red, get home after work, slip your furry slippers on & pour a glass !

I guess a sip every now and then is ok I just see too many people nurse that bottle like it’s their life line... I’d rather stay high and stay ALIVE;)
  • thapainmaker
    Options
    I started smoking legitimately to help with a seizures that weren’t responding to anticonvulsants I had to move to Colorado to get use a tea made from a plant. Now I have to break the law to treat my epilepsy, government is such a shame
  • thapainmaker
    Options

Da ERB. Oh man, da erb.

Light one up and pass it over to me my friend

PUFF PUFF *pass*

Just got me some bad *kitten* erb a few weeks ago, first time in YEARS! oh boy, such a laugh! I almost died laughing one night!

Hell ya do you know what it was?? I love it now a days with the legal states almost everything is name brand strains lol Just got back from co tried an awesome strain down there called strawberry blonde not my usual medical it’s heavy on the sativa but dam boy I was looking like a gargoyle !!!