tastey trader joes dressing

Options
marlyk
marlyk Posts: 1
I absolutely love Trader Joes fat free balsamic dressing 25 calories 2 TBSP ... it works great as a marinade too!! They also have a creamy cilantro lime dressing its like 45 calories for 2TBSP sooo good....

I love to sautee ( with pam or very easy oil) onions and mushrooms then when they get to soft spot then add a few tablsppons of the balsamic dressing garlic.. ( maybe some bellpepper too) and a tablesoon of FF cream cheese let it all melt and mix... then get a chix breast ( poundit out and thin) throw some of the mixture on oneside then fold the other 1/2 over ( i use toothpicks to keep it in place) and throw a lil more dresing on top and bake 350 ffor about 45 mins or until done..... if you hae a few extra calories also you can whisk a few eggwhites together brush on top and sides and sprinkle breadcrumbs ( I use ground flax seed) and a generous sprinkle of parm. chesse and thenbake... delish...my husband loves it.

Replies

• symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    yup their fat free balsamic is really good.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I love that dressing as well as their fat-free sesame-ginger vinaigrette, about the same calories as the cilatro, I think 35 or 45 per 2 T.