I'm new to the site :smile:

Options
I'm ready to lose a lot of weight, and I'm excited. I know I can do it this time! I'd really appreciate any tips and support! Thanks, everyone, and good luck in your weight loss, too!

Replies

• mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck on your journey of weight loss! This site is a great help, and u get tons of support here too. Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck on your journey of weight loss! This site is a great help, and u get tons of support here too. Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • Tssej05
    Tssej05 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm pretty new as well & this site is great for support! I'm always finding great tips too. You can add me if you like :)
  • lulupallooza
    lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm in the same boat! We can motivate each other!

This site looks really great so far, I'm looking forward to checking in daily!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi:flowerforyou: Feel free to friend me.
  • MakeItHappenAnt
    Options
    to echo Tssej05 and mamabear0922, the support is seriosu here. u'll alays get a kind word that'll give u that extra push. much success 2 u on your journey to achieve your fitness goal(s) & i'll be glad 2 add u as a friend,

MakeItHappenAnt
  • m5johnson
    m5johnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!
    You are going to love it here. The people are lovely. The stories are inspiring.
    My tip for you is to not let an “off” day get you down. We all have them and sometimes need them. The important thing is to notice it and start fresh tomorrow. If you get into a routine of exercise and eating right, having an “off” day once and a while won’t make a difference. :)

Friend me if you would like!!
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you may add me if you like!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I am new too and need all the support and motivation I can get. I am looking forward to this new journey!