Losing weight ! Goal is 200 lbs.

Options
Mother of 3 and a mother to an angel in heaven. Wife of 22 years to a loving supportive hubby. Dealing with chronic health issues for a long time now. Medications the inability to workout and move around the way I used to has caused most of my weight gain. Recently diagnosed with anxiety & depression. Losing a child will do it to you. I’m tired
of being tired. My time has come to make a change.

Replies

• DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear this. I have 60 pounds until goal but 29 until my goal of entering Onederland! I’d love to support your journey
  • CourtneyUT
    CourtneyUT Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Reclaim your health - you can do this!
  • christina11012
    christina11012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Melinda, so inspired by your post. I'm recently getting back into this. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease 2 years ago and have been. In and out of the hospital for the past two years. It's made it almost impossible to work out regularly. And then the pain, fear and self pity make it really hard not to act out and overeat or eat unhealthy foods. I can totally relate to having a chronic illness. I'm so sorry for your loss. Reading your post inspired me and reminded me to believe in myself, because our goals are possible, no matter our situations. Hopefully we can help support each other.
  • WenWheel
    WenWheel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤️ I have over 100 lbs to lose and welcome support and supporting others so feel free to friend me.
  • melindaotero
    melindaotero Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much ! I really appreciate your kind words . We can be a great support system for one another. Life isn’t easy. We all have issues and struggles. Taking it day by day is all we can do. God bless .
  • eastside87
    eastside87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Those are tremendous elements in you life. So sorry for your loss. You are right, your time has come! Please feel free to friend me, I would love the mutual support.
  • melindaotero
    Options
    Thank you so much . Always looking for support and will definitely give it in return. I’m just a click away . I appreciate it. Have a great night.
  • VBigman
    VBigman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear of your loss i can't begin to imagine the devastation it left you in but i know that even though your weight loss journey may be long, with the help and support and help of you friends i am sure you will get there.
  • nhoffman26
    nhoffman26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I love your attitude. I got to my goal weight, moved to a new state, and am now back to trying to lose weight (sigh). We can do it together!
  • melindaotero
    Options
    Thank you all ! Having support is so important. I’m grateful to my family for always supporting me and now you all as well. I’m blessed by the best.
  • ladytwilight72
    ladytwilight72 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss. I've been thru it twice myself. I have 100 + to lose...so far im down just shy of 40 lbs. New friends are always welcome. Feel free to add me
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3 and a mother to an angel in heaven. Wife of 22 years to a loving supportive hubby. Dealing with chronic health issues for a long time now. Medications the inability to workout and move around the way I used to has caused most of my weight gain. Recently diagnosed with anxiety & depression. Losing a child will do it to you. I’m tired
    of being tired. My time has come to make a change.

I just wanted to say every time I see your picture....doesn't she have the prettiest face?!
    Just a sincere comment :)<3