100 lbs milestone

Options
paganmommy
paganmommy Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2017 in Success Stories
862bzzlvnii6.jpg
This is my first time posting, but I just wanted to share my milestone! As of this morning, I'm down 101.6 lbs, passing my 100 lbs milestone. I still have another 70 lbs to go (I started at 299 lbs) but I'm really proud of myself for hitting this point of my weight loss journey.

Replies

• Angieve1
    Angieve1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great . what a journey this is . How long did it takes you to get to this Milestone ? Keep up the good job.
  • joanneimler
    joanneimler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Nice job You look great!
  • AbbyPort89
    AbbyPort89 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. Great job!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look amazing!
  • paganmommy
    Options
    Angieve1 wrote: »
    You look great . what a journey this is . How long did it takes you to get to this Milestone ? Keep up the good job.

It started when I turned 25 in February. So I've been averaging about 10lbs a month.
  • CTMike1980mfp
    CTMike1980mfp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did you avoid any foods, or just ate everything in moderation? Any exercise?
  • paganmommy
    Options
    Did you avoid any foods, or just ate everything in moderation? Any exercise?

Because I'm only eating between 1000-1100 calories a day, I tend to avoid a lot of over-processed food because it's high in calories without keeping me full. I would be hungry but have no calories left to eat. I also stopped drinking at home. I was the kind who would have a glass of wine after a stressful day at work, but now I only drink if I'm going out like on a Friday or Saturday night.

I exercise a bit, but more fun activities than actual working. I like to hike with my son a lot. Lately, we like to take walks to see the Christmas lights. Things like that.
  • BobPulaski
    BobPulaski Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment. That's an awful lot of weight! Do you plan to start exercising at some point?
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You should be incredibly proud!!! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    SO INSPIRING!! CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    That’s fantastic. I’m super proud of you!
  • MindfulDecision
    MindfulDecision Posts: 42 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Amazing job and level of commitment. You should be really proud. Great work!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You're such an inspiration!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Oma827
    Oma827 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!