TurboFire anyone?!?!?!

Options
Hey! I just started TurboFire yesterday (boy is it a WORKOUT!)
Anyone else doing TF? Share your stories, likes and dislikes?

Personally, I am SORE! :P

Feel free to add.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• w_sanford
    w_sanford Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am looking to start it soon! I am just having a hard time finding a place where I can do it!
  • QuestForFitness
    Options
    what is it?!
  • Lilsparrow23
    Options
    TurboFire was created by Chalene Johnson, (who I ADORE) and is a high intensity cardio training workout program that gives you a schedule and various "classes."
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    I am! :-) I'm into my ninth week and it is one heck of a work out! I absolutely love it though! It took me some time to pick up the moves but I promise once you get the moves down, you'll look like a pro just like the rest of them!

The music is awesome! Definitely a great way to keep you motivated!
  • cbundrick08
    Options
    I am 14 weeks into it and LOVE it. You can do it anywhere and I love the music!! Once you get the hang of it--it's a lot of fun! I like how there are different classes for different days so you don't get bored easily. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9. I really love it. I've lost 8lbs and have had a BIG increase in tone.
  • Lilsparrow23
    Options
    It really helps with Chalene because she is inspiring and upbeat. I did only 2 days and my calves BURN when I walk. But I must do today's as well. (:

I am already seeing progress. 3 lbs lost so far! :D
  • heppin1
    heppin1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just restarted the routine...school messed up my original start.. but I'm on week 2. I did turbo fire ez last night and I think that was the hardest one yet!!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday! too scared to do todays routine
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! :-) It's always nice finding others who are doing TurboFire! I'm a huge fan of the Team Beachbody boards because you come across so many different people at different stages of the program. I have the advanced classes so I'll be continuing through to the 20 week program as well and then doing another round.
  • girlinag1
    Options
    I am on week 11 of Turbofire. So far I haven't lost very much weight, but have lost inches. Do not get discouraged. Since I didn't see a change on the scale I was starting to get down. I decided to take pictures at week 9. I was amazed at how much I had changed. Just what I needed to keep moving forward.
  • Lilsparrow23
    Options
    I pulled a muscle in my lower back doing one of the routines, so I am going to relax for the day but I love turbofire! I am only finishing up week one and I wake up at 6 am just to do the workouts! haha!
  • hollybug26
    Options
    I am in week one! I did Turbo Jam before this though.
    So far I love it!!
  • msmodular13
    msmodular13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement! I was doing it intermittently for a few weeks and recently started the 2nd week, wondering what types of results would be reasonable to expect.
  • AmandaM15
    AmandaM15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm on week three and it is totally kicking my butt! I just started using the weight gloves and wow! My arms felt like limp noodles afteward, it was awesome! Haha! I haven't lost any weight yet but everyone is commenting on how good I look and asking how much weight I've lost. I'm noticing definition in my arms and my bat flaps don't flap quite as much. ;) Oh and my pants won't stay up. :D I can't wait to go through this program and start incorparating other BeachBody dvds with the TurboFire discs. I don't have any intention of stopping Turbo Fire after week 20. ;) I'm coveting the Brazil Butt dvds and INSANITY. :)
  • AmandaM15
    AmandaM15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just restarted the routine...school messed up my original start.. but I'm on week 2. I did turbo fire ez last night and I think that was the hardest one yet!!

No kidding! That "EZ" is incredibly deceptive! Lol! I did the Fire 55 EZ (i think that's right) and kept saying, "Oh god, I'm gonna die!" Lol! Love it. ♥
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi

Starting on Weds so my rest day can be fridays mostly. I have been doing shred and go to curves 3x a week and have lost 13lbs in 2 months. Hoping to continue steady weight loss and see a toned body under the fat. Have never done any exercise before even though I was a trained nurse in A+E. Now a SAHM and home educator and taking an OU degree in history...actually not sure how I found time to go to work before...lol

Really looking forward to starting Turbofire and will take pics every 4 weeks, hope others will too so we can support and inspire each other to continue. Always happy to make new friends so feel free to add me.

martyxxx
  • BlackBombshell
    Options
    Hi Everyone !
    I am in ! I started Turbofire on 8/02. I am doing the prep schedule before I attack the regular program. I am hitting every workout and trying to not miss a beat. I won't weigh in until I hit the 30 day mark, I tend to let loose when I lose a bit a weigh ! I can't wait to get there and let you know my numbers. So how you guys like the workouts? They are hard but so much fun. I have never sweated that bad during a workout. I guess that's feeling the heat of the Turbo fire :)

Remember YOU 'RE NOT TIRED ! Keep pushing play ladies !