Things I hate about sweets - a thread to help sweets lovers

Options
I'm not a sweets lover (salt is actually my downfall), but for all you sweets lovers out there, I thought I'd start a little thread to give you a few reasons to walk away when the urge for sweets comes on you.

I'll start by posting the first one, and others can follow up with more:

1. I hate the way sweets make your teeth feel all dirty and coated after you've eaten them!

Replies

• skinnyhappy
    skinnyhappy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sweets give me strange heartburn!
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Sweet addiction is like cocaine addiction ... withdrawl is the same no matter what the drug is .... I hate how good it tastes.
  • rider797
    rider797 Posts: 52
    Options
    sweets make me hyper...yes like a little kid...and that usually leads me to getting in trouble...again yes like a little kid :) im just a big kid lol!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I cannot relate to this post at all...I love sweets and have nothing negative to say about it except for it's hard for me to stay away! LOL
  • m5johnson
    m5johnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If I eat candy or soda, I begin to feel like I'm catching a cold. If I eat too much, I typically end up catching a cold!!
    Sugar weakens the immune system, so I'm told.
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    Sweet addiction is like cocaine addiction ... withdrawl is the same no matter what the drug is .... I hate how good it tastes.

ditto!!!!!! and I will add that my family thinks there must be a homemade sweet at their houses at all times!!
  • m5johnson
    m5johnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If I eat candy or drink soda, I begin to feel like I'm catching a cold. If I eat too much, I typically end up catching a cold!!
    Sugar weakens the immune system, so I'm told.
  • joyfulthanks
    Options
    Sweets make me feel good for a short period of time...until the inevitable crash follows, and my energy level drops through the floor, making me feel miserable!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    When done in moderation I feel ok. But when I pig out on sweets I just feel like I've let myself down so badly. Then I go down the pity party road and we all know where that leads,..... more sweets! So keeping in moderation is key for me.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Sweets never leave you feeling satisfied, they only leave you wanting more sweets

It's like a torture where you get a man lost in a desert and give him a bucket of water that only makes him feel thirstier
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sweets KILL my teeth.
  • joyfulthanks
    Options
    Sweets never leave you feeling satisfied, they only leave you wanting more sweets

It's like a torture where you get a man lost in a desert and give him a bucket of water that only makes him feel thirstier

That's the TRUTH!!!