Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hi, my name is Sarah. I am 38 years old. I am a mom of six and I have two part time jobs. So taking time to work on losing weight is hard for me sometimes. I am 5’3 and weigh 175lbs. My goals is 135. I am hoping to get a jump start on my New Years resolution. I am looking for friends to help inspire me and that I can motivate in return:) thanks

Replies

• waywardtravels
    waywardtravels Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah! My name is Kira. I'm a recent college graduate from Utah. Up until recently I was also working two jobs, and understand that time and energy are hard to come by-- especially combined. I moved out of state (and country) for the first time (to Amsterdam) in September with my partner, who is completing a 1-year Master's program here.

I gained 50 pounds over the past year, before finding out a lot of it was due to an ovarian tumor. It was discovered and removed in August. Since then, I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my... well... everywhere. I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 160 (started at 185 on the day of my surgery). My goal is 135, which I'm working toward with a 1400 cal/day goal and (almost) daily exercise. I'd love to share victories and motivate one another, and am always available to lend an ear. :)
  • simplyluvNY
    simplyluvNY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes. I’m looking for motivation as well. Let’s be friends
  • tjkcmx
    tjkcmx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for those that can motivate me as well. I started out at 180 at my heaviest and I now down to 164. Just needing encouragement to keeping going. So close to reaching my goal
  • jonato2014
    jonato2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same. It is better here because we have a common goal and we can become a more closely group because of our desire to success
  • amiros20
    amiros20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Liking for motivation too :smiley:
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looking for daily users,need some motivation
  • amiros20
    amiros20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m with u