Best workout videos or "games"?

lulupallooza
lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
edited September 30 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm looking for a set of videos or Wii compatible "games" to help out with my non-boot-camp days.

I can't spend a ton of money - and as much as I like the Wii Fitness, I think I need to step it up a bit.

Any suggestions of your favorite routine?

Replies

• leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Loved biggest loser game, it helped me alot.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Just Dance 2 I sweat like Crazy!!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    If you have NetFlix set-up thru your Wii, there a lot videos on there.
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Biggest Loser Just Dance 2 (justsweat) and Zumba.
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    there are lots of free on demand workout videos
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Ea active is great. You have a ton of exercises and you dont have to follow a program if you don't want to. It's about 40 bucks....around the same price as other games. Plus it has it's own hrm.
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Leix, your before/after pics are AMAZING! Do you mind my asking how long you've been doing this? Your starting weight was 20 lbs more than mine but your goal weight is right around where I am aiming. I know everyone is different but it's nice to see someone else with stats close to your own. What do you do for exercise daily? This is my first full week I'm doing this -- but my goal for August is 60 min cardio/day.
  • lulupallooza
    lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
    Didn't even think of that THANK YOU!!!!!
  • carlosdon
    carlosdon Posts: 125
    tons and tons of games like ea sports active range, biggest loser. the new ufc trainer and the fun ones, wii sports, wii sports resort the dance games and practically every kinect game, dance central, kinect sports, your shape the list is endless, a lot are cheap too. Best value are probably the wii ones.
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Also if your like me i hate wasting money on videos and games i end up not liking and they just collect dust. I go online and request them from my local library I fell in love with the Biggest Loser Challenge.. i am simple sometimes i never knew you could get games from the library.

Also i found these 10 minute solutions dvds at Walmart for 9 dollars and i love them theres one called Rapid Results i love the Power sports drills and rapid results kickboxing...
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    I did the EA Active personal trainer it's alright but my teen daughter got bored with it quick. My only gripe with it is that it didn't warm us up first like the EA Active more workouts wii game, this one I prefer. I have yet to try the UFC Personal Trainer :The Ultimate Fitness System we have it and I have watched it kick my husband's @ss so bad that he is laying on the floor panting. LOL I Can't wait to try it tomorrow I am sure it will literally kill me, especially when it gets to the abs segment.
This discussion has been closed.