I'm back again, in need of motivation.

Options
Hello. I'm Katana. I'm 27 and a chef.
I am currently trying to lose weight (again), I successfully lost over 100lbs 5 years ago but due to stress with work and my home life I gave up and ended up putting 80% back on. I have currently lost 11lbs and would like to lose at least 100lbs more.

I would love to gain some friends with similar goals to help motivate me or give me advice. I lose motivation easily so an open diary would be great so I can get ideas from what you've been doing.

Thanks - hope to hear from you soon.
Katana

Replies

• jennknut
    jennknut Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you find what you need here. Just keep logging in :)
  • chette78
    chette78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have An open diary I blew this weekend but back on track today! I read an inspirational success story from someone Who lost a ton of weight to stay motivated she said " " never 2 days in a row" or something like that... it inspired me its ok if you mess up but not two days in a row. So I don't feel guilty or alow myself in that slump. Just not two days in a row!!
  • gedanjj
    gedanjj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back!
  • toolaura4ya
    toolaura4ya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too! I lost 75 lbs a couple years ago and then got pregnant and put it all back on since. I really am unhappy with myself and I feel like the FIRST thing I need to do is get my eating in check. Let's not GIVE up this time!!!!!!! Ugh the holidays make it so hard, too!