Then And Now, 271lbs to 163.9lbs

Options

Replies

• FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow....total transformation - great job!
    Thank you :)
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Great loss! Well done on your dedication. Under a year is a very quick turn around for 110lbs you should be proud!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    wow, what a difference, well done you x
  • FK1983
    Options
    Great loss! Well done on your dedication. Under a year is a very quick turn around for 110lbs you should be proud!
    Thank you!

Things are still going ok with the weight loss, not 100% sure what weight I will end up at yet, just seeing how things go for now, will keep toning up etc.
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    Wow,very motivational to see that it isn't impossible to lose so much weight :)

Well done :)
  • FK1983
    Options
    Wow,very motivational to see that it isn't impossible to lose so much weight :)

Well done :)
    Thank you!
    Yeah, it's very possible when you get into it, it is hard to start but gets easier as time moves on :smile:
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Stunning! You're now my weight loss hero!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
  • FK1983
    Options
    Stunning! You're now my weight loss hero!
    Not sure how I missed your post but thank you! :happy:
  • cpfmrp
    cpfmrp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! What a success! Congratulations and thanks for posting such an inspirational transformation!
  • sanderskimberly
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    kudos!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Do people who have known you for a while even recognize you now? You look like a completely different person. You are incredibly inspirational...thank you for sharing.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look awesome...job well done!
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Huge difference! You must feel fabulous!:happy:
  • astarte63
    astarte63 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done you!!!
    What a fantastic transformation. youve obviously worked really hard. Hope you are very proud of yourself
    x
  • FK1983
    Options
    Do people who have known you for a while even recognize you now? You look like a completely different person. You are incredibly inspirational...thank you for sharing.
    It is quite funny actually as even a few neighbors stop me and ask how much weight I've lost now! the only annoying thing is when family come to visit some of them do keep saying not to lose too much, they even said this when I was 17 stone :laugh:

Just a shame my confidence isn't getting much better though, I thought my confidence would be much higher than what it is right now to be honest :frown:
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to go man and can I say if I was a cougar you would not be safe! Such a handsome man you are!
  • FK1983
    Options
    Way to go man and can I say if I was a cougar you would not be safe! Such a handsome man you are!
    Aww thanks but I think you may need your glasses checked?! :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!