Hello, I'm new to mfp!

Options
Hi, I'm new to mfp and hoping to get to know some
like-minded people ☺ I'm 21 and I've always valued exercise but I've never been consistent with my goals, which is something that I'd like to change. I'm a runner of 9 years (6 competitively) and I used to swim and lift but I've struggled finding time for those since starting college. I'm a bio/neuro major and I love anything outdoorsy! I'm from Maine so I practically live in the woods

Replies

• luv_candy3
    luv_candy3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I’m 21-years-old, too, with a relatively active lifestyle. I’m also working on setting and consistently meeting goals. I’d love to connect with you!
  • AlexBednarski
    AlexBednarski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also 21 and live a very active lifestyle. I'm also a runner but I don't compete. I'm a camp counselor so I also love the outdoors. I've been working on doing more strength training lately because my goal is to build more muscle. I have trouble staying on track with diet related goals so feel free to add me so we can help each other out :)
  • Winnertoots
    Winnertoots Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 32 & live in London U.K with similar goals of getting my coach potato self more active! Lets be friends!
  • KaeMarieXO
    KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 as well new to mfp and looking for motivation and new friends feel free to add