Im Going To Loose 90lbs Add Me To Follow The Journey

Options
KaeMarieXO
KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
edited December 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
New here I'm 5'11 weighing in at 236 im on a 90lbs journey, I will not give up on myself this time I promise

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Awesome! No reason to be afraid of big numbers. I was never one to feel more or less encouraged/discouraged by larger or smaller goals. You're doing it one pound at a time, regardless. You'll get there as long as you keep putting one foot in front of the other.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    90 sounds like a lot given your height and starting weight. Might be you will be happy down 60-70.

Good luck on your journey!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    liftingbro wrote: »
    90 sounds like a lot given your height and starting weight. Might be you will be happy down 60-70.

I just put the numbers into a bmi calculator and it does seem a tad low, though not "underweight" by their definition.

OP also don't forget to reassess as you go. You might change your mind down the line and there's definitely nothing wrong with that.
  • cathelinecharles
    Options
    KaeMarieXO wrote: »
    New here I'm 5'11 weighing in at 236 im on a 90lbs journey, I will not give up on myself this time I promise

• cathelinecharles
    Options
    I’m 5,6
    260 I need to lost at least 80 pounds please any suggestions guys please what pills can help?? Also need gym partner I’m in Miami Florida
  • midab1987
    midab1987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What location??
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I’m 5,6
    260 I need to lost at least 80 pounds please any suggestions guys please what pills can help?? Also need gym partner I’m in Miami Florida

the eat less move more pill. its invisible.
  • KaeMarieXO
    Options

Thanks yeah I just realized that I'm only going for 60lbs because of my height anything under 175 I would be underweight at least that's what the bmi say , but I appreciate your support
  • KaeMarieXO
    Options
    Awesome! No reason to be afraid of big numbers. I was never one to feel more or less encouraged/discouraged by larger or smaller goals. You're doing it one pound at a time, regardless. You'll get there as long as you keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Thanks I needed that
  • KaeMarieXO
    Options
    midab1987 wrote: »
    What location??

Im in Alabama
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That's really great! I'm 5'11 myself and current weight 142...I'm not underweight by any means. At 175 I'm still "fat". I started in 2011 at 193. After a 50lb weight loss in 2011, I've gained and lost - currently I'm very happy with how I look and feel. You'll know when you get there!

Good luck!
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options

Thanks yeah I just realized that I'm only going for 60lbs because of my height anything under 175 I would be underweight at least that's what the bmi say , but I appreciate your support

not sure which table you are looking at that would put 175lbs at underweight -even at 5'11" ?
  • KaeMarieXO
    Options

not sure which table you are looking at that would put 175lbs at underweight -even at 5'11" ?

I was using app called bmi calculator but when I check on google it gives me different answers so I really dont even know I'm confused
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options

I was using app called bmi calculator but when I check on google it gives me different answers so I really dont even know I'm confused

175lbs is on the higher end of the healthy range for that height.