Hobbies

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    I like to wear a Wal mart shirt when I shop there, then get super offended when someone asks for help
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    I love gardening (flowers, not veggies) until it gets too hot, then I lose interest. :) I like to read, do crafts, DIY with the hubs, pretend I'm an interior designer who knows what I'm doing decorating my house, volunteer work, fantasy football.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    @nothingbundtpizza likes to clip random strangers hair and fasten a doll out of the clippings...she made me one :#

* reminds me of an old thread
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    gardening, tho my biggest hobby is exercise, finding new fun things to do each and every day. wine and cheese., new places to hike.
  • 123liveoak
    jkou77 wrote: »
    @nothingbundtpizza likes to clip random strangers hair and fasten a doll out of the clippings...she made me one :#

* reminds me of an old thread

I do not clip hair of random strangers. I dress up all in black and pretend to be part of the floor at the hair salon while I Army crawl around stealing the hair clippings left on the floor. Nobody ever sees me.

Oh I always wondered ...i just assumed ...

Well my earwax wine stoppers are coming along nicely for gifts this year
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Dance, write (lyrics/ Poems/ Journal), play piano/keyboard, sing to annoy all who is around me at that time. Mostly, I have been crocheting.
  • 123liveoak
    Sometimes I like to knit little tube tops for snakes...not domesticated ones...i leave them outside and hide in the bushes and wait...so far I've only had one taker...but it's super fun
  • 123liveoak
    On the weekends I vacuum all the dust bunnies up....and I make bunnies ...i have tons of googly eyes from @nothingbundtpizza garage sale
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    cycling, rock climbing, camping, hiking, playing video games with my kids.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Hiking, baking, candle making
  • 123liveoak
    Does skipping to my Lou count?
  • 123liveoak
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Does skipping to my Lou count?

Skipping to the loo counts

Technicalities