Need friends on here!!

Options
Hi All,
I am on a mission to lose 60lbs. I am recently divorced (this summer) and gained 25lbs during the ordeal. Now it's winter and I'm ready to shed that off and more. I'd love to add friends on here to be accountable and to be motivated and inspired by you all. Not sure how to add friends but if you are able will you request to be my friend?!?! Thank you!! Let's do this...together :)
Amy

Replies

• manderthegreat
    manderthegreat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I’ll send you a request. I’m recently divorced as well and it def effected my weight
  • melissacorpus9
    melissacorpus9 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, I sent you a request. I have just begun working out this past couple months and am down 17 pounds. I have 82 lbs to go and would love an additional friend to hold me accountable.
  • 1TruBlu
    1TruBlu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Saw your note when I logged on.
    It’s been about 3 years since I needed MFP, but I’m glad it’s here.

I’m ailing to lose 45lbs by end of February.
    Decided that today is Day 1.

I think helping others is like helping myself.
    The support works both ways.
  • 1TruBlu
    1TruBlu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That’s fantastic! Thanksgiving did me in, set me back 5lbs, Time to make hay before Xmas kills me!
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello Amy I started last July now down 37 lbs and almost 1/2 way to my end goal . lots of fiber to keep you full and lots of water . This is a long road friends to chat with and bounce ideas off of really helps
  • Andipat
    Andipat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been a member for a while. I now need some friends to inspire and motivate me
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I’m here every day for mutual support
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like