Starting Keto today

Options
Is anyone else starting Keto today and/or just began Keto? I did it last month and then got off after a few weeks unfortunately. But I am motivated to stay with it this time and feel more prepared.

Replies

• Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I started Friday
  • Aabinger28
    Aabinger28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Friday too!
  • xhunter561
    xhunter561 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    been keto for about 9 months though last few months keto and low carb mix though i reached my goal. Keto is serous stuff if done right good luck and if you need advice let us know!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Best of success. I have been Keto for over 3 years now. While I have lost weight my only goal was to improve my general health/health markers. I very very sick and 63 at the time but the results have been awesome in regaining mobility.

The first 90 days were plain weird and for the most part the first year. I finally left sugar and all grains cold turkey Oct 2014 after tying to taper off high carb for two months and yes the first two weeks were hellish in my case because my body was in love with sugar and grains but it was like heaven soon because the carb cravings soon vaporized. It is not hard but I do try to keep my daily carbs just under 50 grams and they come from whole foods like nuts, etc.
  • Yelnatsceltics
    Yelnatsceltics Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fell off the Keto wagon over the last month... getting back on track !
  • Ldybug88
    Ldybug88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started October 2 and I'm LOVING it!
  • y0mbo
    y0mbo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Started today!
  • tamelakaye79
    tamelakaye79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started Monday- more so for health reasons- but will be tracking my macros closely to lose some body fat too! Feel free to friend me!
  • caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Recommitting to keto today. I started keto in October and unfortunately had to travel unexpectedly and rely on others for meals two weeks ago. Back on track though and as committed as before! Love how I felt for those four weeks.