5'5 ladies!

Options
Are there any ladies that are or around 5'5 that wouldn't mind sharing their before/during/after pics with me?

I would love to get some motivation from you ladies as mine is starting to lack a little :blushing: and i need to get my booty back in the gym!

Thanks!!

Replies

• abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation right now too!!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" but don't have after pics...yet. :wink: I will send this thread on to those I know who do have those pics!
  • LexyDawn
    LexyDawn Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm not 5'5 but there is a neat site called mybodygallery.com where you can enter stats such as height, weight, pant size etc. and see pics of poeple with those stats...
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5! The pic to the side is pretty much current(130lbs). I can add some pics from "BEFORE".
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm 5'5" but I don't have after pics yet either.
  • HallehRae
    HallehRae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'5'' and while I have gained back 8 lbs since the after picture was taken I still look at it from time to time knowing I can get back there :)

155to135.jpg
    155lbs to 135 lbs
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and I posted my before/during photos the other day!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/305455-halfway-to-goal-my-story-with-a-lot-of-photos

I have about 17lbs to go until my 'goal weight' - 150lbs. Once I'm there, I'll decide if I want to keep going or just tone up. :)
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4 and if you check out my profile, my one to the left is current as of last week, and there are 2 from "before" Was 21st 8lb and am 16.8 b now :)
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" If you click on the link on my signature you will see my before and after pics. I am not standing, but you can see the difference.

Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    check out my pics in my profile!!
  • SkinnyBitchMode19
    SkinnyBitchMode19 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! You all look great! I've only lost 19 lbs and while i can see the difference i can't wait to get lower and really see it!

@LexyDawn, thats a really cool site, thanks for sharing!!
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    5'5, bump!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I`m not done yet still have around 35ish pounds to loose but here are some pic`s and I am 5foot 5inches :)

starting weight pic 213pounds

024.jpg

and Taken 4 days ago at the start of level one 30day shred lol (this will be my before pic`s) weighed 186pounds (26total lost)

088.jpg

086.jpg

085.jpg

084-1.jpg
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am a very short 5'6". Here are my newest pictures.

comp1.jpg
  • amiddaugh
    amiddaugh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'5. I started out at 165 and now weigh 135. I have gotten so much inspiration from this site that I am going to try and give a little back :smile:

back_blank%252520_Jpg.jpg
    front_blank.jpg
    mussels_blank.jpg

6208828.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4" and have a before/during under my profile pics. Feel free to check it out. Not quite to goal yet! ;)
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and 3/4ths, so 5"5 on my good days, haha! The following picture is me from about 6 or 7 years ago. I weighed my heaviest of 194. I've been on a weightloss journey since then and all through high school, I started to gain back some of the original 61lbs that I lost doing Weight Watchers. For like 4 years, I've been stuck at a plateau weight of 155lb. That number is SOOOO stubborn, I could never break through it until this summer. I'm now at 143lbs! :) I have about 4 pounds to my first goal and will try to stay in the 135-139lb. range and just tone a lot!

727ifq.jpg
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ok I am 5'5.5" ( I say 5'6") m,y before and after is up on my pictures...well I am 4 pounds lighter...and I would like another 7!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/930891
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!