Hello

Options
Hello all. My name is Julie. I live in small town Iowa. I will be getting married at the end of May and moving to a bigger city in June. I have been on my weight loss journey for about four years now. I have gained and lost the same 30 pounds during that time. My friend Casey recommended this site. Thanks girlfriend!!! I am slowly finding my way around and can't wait to start meeting people here.

Julie:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    Hi Julie. I'm Angel. This site has changed my way of thinking and I'm making it active in my life. I hope you love it as much as I do. I'm sure you will.
  • tinytotnot
    tinytotnot Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie

Good luck with your journey, I only joined yesterday and I'm addicted, must be my addictive personality!! I've spent an awful lot of time on here today when I should have been working, urm maybe the boss won't be as impressed about that as I am.

Anyway good luck

:smile:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie!! this website has helped me so much with portion control and motivation. I hope it does the same for you feel free to add me if you need a motivation buddy
  • cstallings87
    Options
    Hi Julie,
    I am new myself with this site and I am excited for everyone on this site because we all have similar goals that we want to achieve. I hope you the best of luck with your journey to weight loss and that we are all here for support in every way!
  • JulieThielen
    JulieThielen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I'm such a dunce. I just found this. I never realized that I had to check recent posts.
  • JulieThielen
    JulieThielen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just saw this post and I am going to add you as a moto buddy.