Who is your first MFP friend?

Options
Do you know who your first MFP friend is or was? Is that person still an active participant? Do you know their first name? Why don't you reach out to them today and just say Hi. I just did.

BTW, my answer is yes, yes, and no. My first friend is ttfit and I know she resides in the Windy City.

Replies

• CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My first MFP friend was my best friend, my wife! We're both still active. :love:
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    My Friend Lorraine, and yes she is still an active member!!! woohoo to good friends that keep you going!!!
  • Jessesbride
    Jessesbride Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine was my sister in law, Andrea & yes she's still active ~ she's the one who inspired me to join MFP! Since then, another family member/friend & another friend of mine has joine MFP & today I got a new friend that isn't someone I personally know! :) The way I figure it, the more friends you have on MFP, the more accountability you have!!!

Kim
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    The first person I connected with was jenny_fur...we're still friends (and she's still here - it's only been a couple of months!) and we just met IRL this week and had a BLAST!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    <
    that's us!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My oldest friend, according to my friends list filter is Lanie18. I don't know her name but she hasn't logged onfor 18 days. I know she goes on and off for certain amounts of time though.

As many "close" friends as I have on here, I wish I had met some of them sooner :heart:
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Mine was my sister and she is still active and we talk EVERYDAY! In fact we have 2 emails on the go right now :)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Mine was elokin, and her name is Nicole. She is still active but I haven't heard much from her lately...
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My bestfriend who isn't active..., here & in life. (heavy sigh)
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    My first MFP friend was my sister. She still uses the site and has lost a total of 107lbs. so far. I still reach out to her, because we talk at least a few times a week. :-)
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Oh thats easy! It was my bestie...my b***h... my sister!! LOL
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I deleted her. I didnt agree with how she was eating... foods, such as pizza, alot, and then saying how amazing she was doing because she was under calories, etc. but 20g of fat for 1 serving of her pizza, and having it everyday just about, along with other bad foods. Id try to talk with her about it, see if there was a reason she was eating so poorly, etc (in a nice way) and never get any response, and then shed be right back to bragging about her amazing job she was doing. drove me nuts!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    I do not have any friends, this is because I choose not to! I have friends in my `waiting to add you list` but I don`t want to become embroiled in other peoples lives in such a way. This may sound bad, but I like to be active in a little way on the forum but I do not want to become involved in peoples lives everyday.

But I hope all your friends give you the support you need...do not feel bad of me, it is just my way :-) I have my reasons :-)
  • Sparrow_Feet
    Sparrow_Feet Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah....I know who it was! It was my boyfriend so yeah, I know his first name. :heart: He's still an active member and despite working away from home for the 90% of the last 4 weeks, he's still an active participant. He's reached his goal but is continuing to log his food and exercise and check his weight to maintain. I never thought that he's stick at it. I thought he'd get bored. I am so proud of him! :love:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I do not have any friends, this is because I choose not to! I have friends in my `waiting to add you list` but I don`t want to become embroiled in other peoples lives in such a way. This may sound bad, but I like to be active in a little way on the forum but I do not want to become involved in peoples lives everyday.

But I hope all your friends give you the support you need...do not feel bad of me, it is just my way :-) I have my reasons :-)

I understand what you mean. That is the beauty of this. Everyone needs to do what works for them and if that rocks your boat, rock on. And I do not feel sorry for you, because you appear to be a strong confident person who can stand on their own two feet.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was fitnesschefjime, yes he is still active, and I told him Happy Birthday earlier.

Oh, and yes, I know his real name.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    YES! I know she still logs in, but I don't see her post much. She is crlyn324. And yes I know her real name. :)
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Do you know who your first MFP friend is or was? Is that person still an active participant? Do you know their first name? Why don't you reach out to them today and just say Hi. I just did.

BTW, my answer is yes, yes, and no. My first friend is ttfit and I know she resides in the Windy City.

Yes my first MFP Family member was the lady that introduced me to MFP, Mary. She is still active, and yes I hope Mary is her first name ... how awkward would our conversations be if it weren't? :blushing: Thanks for the reminder, but we have already been chatting it up today! :drinker: