minstine
minstine Posts: 38 Member
edited December 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Don't know how to delete posts

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Maybe your stomach fills up when you eat?
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i dont think that's fat, did you just eat? i think your tummy being full is more noticable when you're tiny :open_mouth:
  • minstine
    minstine Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a banana in between those photos.
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Do you think that fat just appears and disappears throughout the day? Doesn't bloating make a lot more sense?
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Posture and such matters. So does the angle of the photo. And there's a HUUUUGE difference between sucking it in and pushing it out.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I get like that throughout the day. I bloat a lot, even if I have to pee you can see it in fitted clothes. The smaller you are the more noticeable it is. Except when I really get my body fat down, then it looks better. I'm pretty slim in the waist and hold my fat elsewhere. I'll have a defined 4-pack and a "I-dared-to-eat-or-not-eat-or-drink-or-breathe-pooch" underneath it.

Dresses that are fitted high in your waist and flare down, or are loose in the middle and tight on top, are super flattering for me, and I think it would be for you as well. It hides the gas/water and excentuates your small waist and slim build.