1200 calories with open diaries

2»

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    What is mfp?

"My Fitness Pal," the website we're currently on.
  • I should add that I often add my meals before eating them to get an idea of my intake for the day so I can adjust as needed. Such as today :)
  • My goal is 1200-1400 calories a day. Diary is open and feel free to add me. I welcome new friends especially those with similar caloric goals.
  • LittleNurseyRach
    LittleNurseyRach Posts: 13 Member
    I have a 1200 calorie goal as well. I've added all of you lovely people. :)
  • dualvans
    dualvans Posts: 51 Member
    Would love to be added too! I’m on 1,200 calorie per day and love to get ideas what to stock my fridge and pantry. Lunch and snacks seem to be my biggest struggle.
  • Nomseys
    Nomseys Posts: 43 Member
    I’m 1200 and have been for three months.
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    I'm 5'3, 211 lbs, 1200 calories a day, and my diary is open. feel free to check me out. :)
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    I should add that I often add my meals before eating them to get an idea of my intake for the day so I can adjust as needed. Such as today :)

I tend to do that too.
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    My goal is 1220 right now, and I eat around 75-100% of my exercise calories back. My goal is so slow because my activity level ranges from sedentary to very active depending on the day - I manage a doctors office.
  • Marcie9278
    Marcie9278 Posts: 64 Member
    I'm at 1200 too. Go ahead and add me.
  • Acranny179
    Acranny179 Posts: 4 Member
    Ready to start, please add me
  • lobylou5
    lobylou5 Posts: 8 Member
    Please add me 5’2” and. 140lb
  • SashaBaelish
    SashaBaelish Posts: 9 Member
    I also aim for 1300 - feel free to add me (though most my entries are in german)
  • For those of you who are eating the 1200 cals a day are you eating that with no exercise. Currently I am eating 1600 but wanted to ramp it up a bit but I do exercise and I burn anywhere between 200 - 250 a day. Just wondering and also feel free to add me. My diary is private but I'm in the process of making it available to friends. Thanks!!