New To This Site & Loving It

Options
Hi everyone!! I am 22 years old from a small canadian town. I am one of those people as soon as the winter months roll around so do the pounds. Then summer comes and I back to a yo-yo diet trying to get skinny for the bathing suits and shorts. I am finally ready to make this a life choice. I can't wait to interact with everyone and hope you can all help me stay in line with this as I will do the same for you! I am starting off with losing 26lbs it sure will be a hard journey but in the end it will all be worth it!!!!!!

Lets Do This People!!!

Replies

• Channie
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I am 22 years old from a small canadian town. I am one of those people as soon as the winter months roll around so do the pounds. Then summer comes and I back to a yo-yo diet trying to get skinny for the bathing suits and shorts. I am finally ready to make this a life choice. I can't wait to interact with everyone and hope you can all help me stay in line with this as I will do the same for you! I am starting off with losing 26lbs it sure will be a hard journey but in the end it will all be worth it!!!!!!

Lets Do This People!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing! I hope you get as much out of it as I have....:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.