Friends/motivation wanted

Options
Hi, I’m jessica and I am 30 years old. I I’ve struggled with my weight my entire life. As soon as I hit 30 I felt like I was having a mid life crisis, there were so many goals I hadn’t accomplished. Hopefully I can find friends and motivators to help me get where I want to be, I feel like it’s now or never.

Replies

• stevee297
    stevee297 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck achieving your goals. I know how hard it is struggling with your weight, I'm 61 and I've exercised most of my life but still I struggle with my weight.
  • sarahwilliams1983
    Options
    Hey, I am 34 and feeling the same way! There is so much I wanted to have done by now and my weight under control is my starting point.
  • Luckypaws113
    Luckypaws113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    stevee297 wrote: »
    Good luck achieving your goals. I know how hard it is struggling with your weight, I'm 61 and I've exercised most of my life but still I struggle with my weight.

Thank you. It’s definitely a struggle, especially being a “foodie”.
  • Luckypaws113
    Luckypaws113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 34 and feeling the same way! There is so much I wanted to have done by now and my weight under control is my starting point.

That’s how I feel, especially since it is/should be something I’m in control of.
  • ashdon14
    ashdon14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi Jessica, I’m Ashley I too have struggled with weight my entire life and I feel the same exact way, I just joined and I am turning 30 next month!! Here’s to hitting our goals
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • jacintacampbell2016
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I've lost 81kg - feel free to add me :)
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 34 here feel free to add me
  • jadeleighcawkwell1
    Options
    Hey I am 26 and need motivation myself. Feel free to add me
  • nae_getsfit
    nae_getsfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat, and now I feel overwhelmed with everything I'm trying to do. I'm really good at losing 30lbs, then go back to my old ways and have to start the cycle over again. I'm really hoping to finally take control this time and stick with it. Hopefully we hit our goals!! :smiley: