Options
Recently turned 50 and its given me the middle finger. Not liking it at all. Hormones are at 0 and im not absorbing my hormone creams and now i have osteopenia in low back despite weight training 6 out of 7 days per wk. Back to the drawing board.

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Feel free to add me.
  • JasonDelshad
    JasonDelshad Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    gpokerlund wrote: »
    Recently turned 50 and its given me the middle finger. Not liking it at all. Hormones are at 0 and im not absorbing my hormone creams and now i have osteopenia in low back despite weight training 6 out of 7 days per wk. Back to the drawing board.

@gpokerlund wait till the 60s hit. Go easy with the back. Maybe some yoga would help. I have heard of women taking testosterone and feeling great. I will send you a friend request for support
  • dgandersen0123
    dgandersen0123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    new here. 63 has given me the big FU...I have gained 40 lbs and everything is hurting. getting ready to retire and need to learn a healthy way again so I can enjoy my camp trips in my new 5th wheel. looking at every eating lifestyle out there has totally confused me so guess its back to calorie counting....I know I can do this...I have done it sooo many times before but need it to stick this time....take it a day at a time and a step at a time....