Anyone needing to lose 200 plus lbs?

Options
Hi, I’ve been in my weight loss journey since February 2017 and I’m 36 lbs down, at one point I was 45 lbs down and I will get their again. Motivation and support is what I need and hoping to share as well. I know day by day it’s hard to make sure your taking the right steps. Drinking enough water and getting your exercise in. I’m hoping with help and support I can keep this weight loss going down and not have it come back ever again.
I’m hoping to get down to 200 lbs as my first main goal and if I want to get to my second goal of 175-150 lbs. Anything is possible and we can all do it with support and encouragement!

Cheers,
Dominique

Replies

• NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on MFP since June 2016. Initially lost 101 pounds in a year. Slacked this summer and gained 30 pounds back. But I’m here and working back at it. Still have much more to lose. Feel free to add me!
    Starting weight - 434
    Lowest weight - 333
    Current Weight - 361.2
    Goal - 225 (We’ll see from there)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Have you found this guy yet? I'm not sure how many people with similar stats he's managed to connect with.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10600973/lose-200lbs-in-less-then-a-year#latest
  • nhoffman26
    nhoffman26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started back in 2013. I lost roughly 175lbs but then I slacked off due to personal issues. Which was no excuse, looking back that’s when I needed the exercise the most!! Anyway, recently had a baby which didn’t help, and am now back to my goal of being under 250. I gained about 40lbs back, ugh. Anyway add me away if anyone wants to!!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have 175 to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • zealouszoey
    zealouszoey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. At this point I'm just taking it one day at a time. Current weight is about 369. Anybody feel free to add me :smiley: