Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Keto Buddy?

I’m starting the Keto Diet and would love a buddy or group to help me stay accountable. Anyone want to be MFP Keto “friends” and cheer each other on?

Replies

• LifeChangingAmy
    LifeChangingAmy Posts: 22 Member
    Yes!! Started yesterday, first challenge is a Bible study Christmas party tonight
  • annabeckerart
    annabeckerart Posts: 2 Member
    I started last Friday. Need all the buddies to help me through this
  • sianywarns
    sianywarns Posts: 1 Member
    I'm keen, been keto since Jan 22nd 2017. Feel free to add me
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Yes! Please add me. I've been Keto for 6 weeks and am down 16.5 lbs during this time. I started out eating a lot of eggs since I'm not a big meat eater, but have begun to add more variety in my meals and be more creative in the past weeks. Really just learning as I go! All I know is, I LOVE this way of eating. Never thought a "diet" could be so enjoyable!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Yes!! Started yesterday, first challenge is a Bible study Christmas party tonight

Christmas party! Yay, fun! Good luck!
  • cgk_4
    cgk_4 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Yes! I started Oct 23 and have lost 23lbs. I am learning to get creative with cooking but exercising leaves a lot to be desired
  • Redearthflame
    Redearthflame Posts: 2 Member
    Hi y'all. I've been doing KETO for about 7 weeks. Down 10 lbs. and a lot of inches. I'm looking for like-minded KETO buddies. Feel free to check me out and send me a friend request. KCKO~
  • Shane00000
    Shane00000 Posts: 14 Member
    My girlfriend introduced me to this dier, she's tried it before and this time I'm doing it with her. I've got about 10 days into it, and I meal prep. Please feel free to add me, I could use an expanded network of keto friends to share recipes and help each other stay motivated.
  • Maddiii_Driver
    Maddiii_Driver Posts: 4 Member
    Would love some Keto buddies!

2013, I went on a long journey and lost 54 lbs in 6 months on Atkins, so like Keto but not quite! I fell off the bandwagon and gained all my weight back, plus some. I learned about the Ketogenic diet last year from my mother whose now been on it over a year and has lost 40+ pounds after not being able to lose weight for years and years of trying! So here I am, I've decided to join her on this journey, and I could use the extra motivation to stick to!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    I'm down! I'm day 3 and down 5 pounds!
  • momma712
    momma712 Posts: 79 Member
    I would love some keto buddies if anyone would like to be communicate with each other daily buddies as well it would be great!
  • brookau90
    brookau90 Posts: 5 Member
    Started Keto Monday! I have 15 pounds to lose since having a baby, two years ago. I need ideas for low protein and more fat. I am getting too much protein
  • ageorge83
    ageorge83 Posts: 2 Member
    I think this is an awesome idea! I have been dabbling in keto research and I am finally gonna start it this weekend! Would love some accountability buddies!
  • caity_cakes_
    caity_cakes_ Posts: 293 Member
    Yes! I started November 30th and am down 9lbs. I definitely need the support of a community as we're smack in holiday season. My biggest hurdle will be getting through that weak between Christmas and New Year's Day!