Today I began. (Again)

Options
Good morning! I have decided to once again try and get my life back together. Going for a run in the morning. I’ve got this. Let’s start the end of this year building a habit to last all of next year.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I like building habits I want to and think I can keep for the rest of my life.
  • melissagonzalez365
    Options
    I’m with ya ! This week I began again too
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I hope you meant go for a run THIS morning instead of tomorrow morning. I am trying to get back in the groove too. I went a week without running after the holiday but have managed to get out twice this week. With colder weather coming in I am going to need to stay motivated to get up at 4:00 AM. I need to get 20 pounds back off but it takes about 25 miles a week to do that. Stay motivated!
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    rsclause wrote: »
    I hope you meant go for a run THIS morning instead of tomorrow morning. I am trying to get back in the groove too. I went a week without running after the holiday but have managed to get out twice this week. With colder weather coming in I am going to need to stay motivated to get up at 4:00 AM. I need to get 20 pounds back off but it takes about 25 miles a week to do that. Stay motivated!

There's nothing wrong with going 'in the morning', whichever morning is a great idea. Setting a goal is the first step, we all have a schedule and fitting in running in the morning can be hard sometimes.
  • awingo5193
    awingo5193 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back at it again after an embarrassingly long haitus full of laziness and overeating. :s

Yay to all of us taking the first steps!
  • PamRoman61
    PamRoman61 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can do this one day at a time, welcome back!