Day 10+ Level 2 of the Shred... What do you think?

Options
Cant wait to see how level 2 is... but I have to wait until this afternoon- off to work! Add any suggestions and all your comments about any level! :flowerforyou:
Have fun with it!

Replies

• Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Level 2 separates the men from the boys. Good luck!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I liked Level 2 better than Level 1. It kicked it up a notch and I was ready
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i've done the whole 30 day shred. and am doing it again with 5 lb weights. it's still a workout. good luck and have fun. :wink:
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Most people love level 2 - I didn't care for it. I was glad to move on to Level 3. Now level 3, is a workout boy! I LOVED it and saw the most results from it as well. Its so fast paced the 25 min flies by! Enjoy!
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    There is no better feeling than moving to the next level! I love Jillian! I loved the whole DVD...and now i've moved onto Ripped in 30!!! Good luck!
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I liked level 2, now i'm doing level 3 at the moment and find its a killer all those plank exercises urgh! Anyway i will be doing it all again when the kids go back to school in Sept and will aim to do the 30 days consecutively as i haven't this time. Too many days out etc get in the way.
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    Level 2 was my favorite out of all the levels. Level 1 had too many jumping jacks for me (bad for my knees) and Level 3 was just freakin HARD. lol.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Has anyone known how many calories you burn doing the 30 day shred?
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    looking forward to it!!!!!! gulps nervously lol!!!!! of course I will be modifying the cardio grrrrrrr! be back later with the dirt, good luck all!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    RIGHT GUYS DAY 1 LEVEL 2
    i had looked at it but still it was bitty trying to work out exactly what they were doing.... cardio modified to stepping jumping jacks (calf still a pain) the squat thrusts i did the asy version as with the out and ins in the plank position I LOVE THE WALKING DOWN INTO THE PRESS UP AND I LOVE THAT I CAN DO IT EASY LOL!!!!!! the arm exercise palms up in a v position was a killer lol!!! yeah yeah yeah! i think i prefer it to level 1 less bouncing on calf or so it seemed.

i was glowing, that translates to sweating like a pig lol!!! and as i didnt have my hrm to hinder me i have guestimated 99 cals (it probably would have offered me 9 3/4 lol!!!! hope you guys enjoy it too!!!! Debbie
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    OMG - i hated it!!! Hope tomorrow is better - do not like planking or any of that business down there!!! here's hoping it gets easier!!!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Phew, I think I lost at least 5lbs in sweat!! It flew by which was good but I was really rubbish at a lot of the moves - oh well I have 9 more days to master them lol! xx
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Well I can't move my arms, but Level 2 Day 1 is complete! I liked it- except for the squat move where you bring your arms (with weights)to eye level in a V... need to switch down to 3lb weights before I hurt myself!!
    Glad we are moving on... what do you think about using 3lb weights until the move is mastered? Any thoughts!
    Going to try to do the Shred in the morning and not afternoon... maybe it will be better! :flowerforyou:
  • clioandboy
    Options
    @ our leader n boss lady, the v I'm with you girl ouch! I think that we can do exactly as we pleas regarding weighs modifications etc, this is about us making this work for us! Coz we're worth it! Goodnight now Deb x
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    I liked it- except for the squat move where you bring your arms (with weights)to eye level in a V... need to switch down to 3lb weights before I hurt myself!!
    Glad we are moving on... what do you think about using 3lb weights until the move is mastered? Any thoughts!

I agree with Deb - very sensible! I would be lowering my weights except I only have one set - 2kg! :( those chair squats with v raise are deadly - I had to take a lot of breaks! Feels good to be challenged again!!
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    have work up this morning with sore shoulders! defo agree about reducing the weights, i haven't got any i just use a cpuple of big books and am thinking about moving to paperbacks!!!!!!
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    have work up this morning with sore shoulders! defo agree about reducing the weights, i haven't got any i just use a cpuple of big books and am thinking about moving to paperbacks!!!!!!

LOL great idea! xx