Starting over

Options
Hi everyone.
So I’ve been up and down with my weight loss. I lose some and then I gain it all back. Don’t really keep the motivation long before I want to eat things I should not. I’m tired of starting over but can’t seem to keep it going. Am I the only one that has these problems? What do you do if you have these problems? I need help!

Replies

• megsbabes27
    megsbabes27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I relate to you a hundred and 10 percent. Im italian and grew up eating pasta about 5 times a week and bread was served with EVERY MEAL. Ive tried diets before but i also lost motivation very quickly, amd couldnt resist my cravings.. i started the keto diet almost 2 weeks ago and im already down 4lbs. I kmow its all water weight right now.. but if you have never heard of the keto diet, google "keto before and after" its a very low carb high fat diet... i eat bacon,sausage,eggs,amd avocado almost every morning for breakfast.. i eat burgers (with out yge bun) tacos(i use lettuse instead or tortillas) dont get me wrong.. ive been craving carbs very very badly, but i feel like within the next couple weeks or months those cravings wont be as bad... usually when i get a bread or chocolate craving i will sip on a diet soda(i never finish it, but it helps calm my craving.. and i drink about 2&1/2 liters of water a day... this is just what works for me.. i really think researching the keto diet is worth it for skmeome who has a hard time sticking to diets..
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking in terms of what you shouldn't eat. If you enjoy eating something learn how to incorporate it into your plan.

And maybe take it slower. You're likely trying to go too drastic too fast.

Slow and easy wins the race.