It's 5pm and I have over 1,000 calories left...

Options
What should I do?

Replies

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Eat
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Eat

Phew, crisis averted!
    111408 Posts: 27
    Options
    Eat!
    You have had nooooothing today!

Maybe a protein shake with some fruit in it?
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    if you eat proper meals throughout the day you wudnt have this....have a chinese! lol
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    Eat or you will slow down your metabolism and not loose weight
  • sarah829522
    Options
    I don't think the calories for salads include the dressing. Did you eat it plain? I'm just saying it may not be that bad...you may only have 600.
  • rainydayboys
    Options
    I'd go for sushi!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Do you have time for dinner? It looks like you are missing that. If not maybe some healthy high calorie foods like nuts and/or guacomole? Good Luck!!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    oooh, I work to have 1000 calories for dinner often then I gets yummy food. After my gym workout tonight tonight I will have that then tator tots and pizza rolls! (clearly not a clean eater)
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    If you didn't wear a HRM to determine your calorie burn with exercise. I wouldn't use what is in the Database.

It is very hard for someone to burn 500 calories in 20 mins. of HIIT.

I would second guess that number if just came from the system.

You seem to be eating fairly well today. I would add some protein and complex carbs for dinner, Grilled or olive oil seared chicken with whole wheat pasta, some veg, or maybe a sweet potato instead of the pasta.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you like to eat, but alot of times I hit dinner with about 1000. If I were you, I'd grill myself a nice 6 oz ribeye steak, fixed a medium size baked potatoe with a tad of butter, steam some broccoli and enjoy it all with a glass of wine (mayber two!) Then for dessert, I'd have a small scoop of vanilla ice cream with a small spoonfull of caramel sauce.!

That would do it AND healthfully!

Have a great evening!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    lol... okay, okay... I should have rephrased this... I have been eating all day!!!! But because my HIIT workout burns so many calories and today was my longer one, I have more of a surplus than I am happy with. I don't want to eat something unhealthy, so I just thought maybe someone out there would have ideas about healthy AND substantial meals that I could whip up.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    If you didn't wear a HRM to determine your calorie burn with exercise. I wouldn't use what is in the Database.

It is very hard for someone to burn 500 calories in 20 mins. of HIIT.

I would second guess that number if just came from the system.

You seem to be eating fairly well today. I would add some protein and complex carbs for dinner, Grilled or olive oil seared chicken with whole wheat pasta, some veg, or maybe a sweet potato instead of the pasta.

That number came from my HRM. Perhaps that's off? I don't know...
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I weigh 240, and when I was 220 lbs I burned about 12-15 calories a minute doing HIIT, depending on how "into" it I was.

Does it have the chest strap and all? If so guess it could be right. If it is just a wrist one I wouldn't take any of the numbers as accurate. Even with the Chest strap I would under estimate.

Good luck, I tend not to eat all my exercise calories back for this exact reason. I give myself some but not all.