my first nsv... with a pic

Options
alise_lmx
alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
So I have lost almost 10lbs since starting here at the beginning of June. Just in the last few days I have really started to notice my clothes fitting better, but the real test is my work clothes, because I usually wear comfy stuff at home that doesn't really matter if I gain/lose some weight.

This morning, I got to wear my favorite work outfit, which I haven't worn in probably a year because I had a muffin top that made it look bad. I still have a lil muffin top but it wasn't bulging out of that shirt like it used to, and the pants weren't uncomfortable like they used to be! I was so happy!

I hope the picture works (this is my first time posting a pic) and please ignore my wet hair I hadn't dried it yet :)

BEFORE:

jhya2v.jpg

THIS MORNING:

6tpaj8.jpg

Replies

• ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    OMG!!! You look fantastic!!! I didn't see a before picture, but you look so slim! WOW!!
  • alise_lmx
    Options
    i didn't put a before pic, but I actually have one with that same shirt somewhere where you can see what I'm talking about (muffin top), I'll try to find it and add it.

And THANK YOU! :)
  • kimmer070467
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Go, girl!
  • alise_lmx
    Options
    ok i added a before pic!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! congrats!!
  • dandy_mandy
    Options
    Such a difference, way to go!!!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    I keep getting dropped off in the car. Driving through South Carolina. I always knew North Carolina was better! These hick towns can't hold a signal!!!

Ok, enough ranting. WOW, nice difference!! Thanks for posting the before pic. Your hard work is definitely paying off!!! Sweet!
  • catmom2cj
    catmom2cj Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good job. I can definitely see a difference!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great feeling huh??? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!