I'm excited!

Options
Italianant
Italianant Posts: 18 Member
I'm so excited, I wanted to share with everyone... weighed in today and I lost 9 lbs total which finally puts in me the 150's range and my BMI has gone from "obese" to "over". Granted I still have a ways to go, but woohoo!!!! I wish I would have taken a picture when I first started MFP.

On another note, I'm looking for more friends so please add me if you are too! :)

Replies

• dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am hoping to be in the 150's at my next weigh in... Keep up the good work!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic!!!! :)
  • LamsieDee
    Options
    terrific! :bigsmile:
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • louiseajm
    Options
    Great job. That's one of my goals - to go from Obese to Over. Still got another 24lbs to go :ohwell:

Hopefully we can support each other.
  • MaryStrassburg
    MaryStrassburg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Italiandoglover
    Options
    Great motivation, look for body fat index instead of BMI. BMI is a crazy way of looking at weight, its to genaralized. I weigh in at 244 with 24.5% body fat, so I need to lose about another 20 lbs to be considered healthy male, and 40 lbs of fat to be considered athletic/6 pack build, but according to BMI, they say I should weigh in between 129-168! holy crap I think I someone needs to check those old facts. Thats why you should just go with body fat composition, dont put the pressure on yourself for weight, you'll be happier!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!