Tired of being lazy

Options
Olliex27
Olliex27 Posts: 16 Member
Looking forward to change! I have been on and off My Fitness Pal for years. With lack of motivation to eat right or any serious focus for the gym, I’ve ended up weighing more than I should, and I don’t want or need that. I’ve come to realize I need to start watching my calorie intake and portion control. So with utilizing this app and exercising, I feel this will help me tremendously! I look forward to meeting new people and finding that motivation and support to work toward my goals.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have struggled with weight and food for more than half my life. It wasn't until I stopped trying to eat right and wanting to go to the gym, that everything fell into place. I no longer need "motivation" or support to eat appropriately for my size and activity, I just eat a balanced and varied diet filled with everything I like, and I just play, dance and walk more. This is sufficient to make me feel happy and energetic, and effortlessly maintain a healthy weight.
  • bodycompassion16
    Options
    Trust me, you are not alone, but we're not quitting!
  • ipmac22
    ipmac22 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You already took the first step by recommitting. Now just keep going! Step by step!
  • Olliex27
    Olliex27 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Definitely need to find that consistent momentum of working out. I realized to get at least an hr 2-3 times a week. And using this app for support and tracking my food intake will help as well!
  • jamespatten3576
    jamespatten3576 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Lazy is a choice, not a condition. Not meant in any kind of mean way either, I'm constantly reminding myself the same thing. You either choose to do something or you choose to do nothing. The more you choose to do something the easier it becomes.