Husband and wife transformation journey 120+ pounds lost - combined

Options
Mjcbtl64
Mjcbtl64 Posts: 24 Member
My 6-month testimony:
I didn't see the progress the first couple of months but my clothes indicated changes. My focus was and is consistency. My height is 6-5 and I've lost 60 lbs so far (6 months) - My goal is to lose another 50lbs in next 6 months
I'm down 2 pant size, 2 shirt size and 6-8 suit size.

I'm 53 yrs old and I had to prove to myself it was not too late to lose the weight. My wife and I are doing it together which makes it easier as we enjoy one another's transformation.

I eat lots of vegetables, brown rice, potatoes, beans, nuts, fruits, salads, turkey subs, baked fish, occasionally fried fish, steamed salmon, baked chicken, boca crumbles, beyond meat for my burger craving and granola snacks. My beverages consist of water and occasionally 100% juices. My cheat outings are Hibachi grill and sometimes Golden Coral (however, I maintain control). I'm looking forward to a nice expensive steak outing for my wife's birthday. No fast food and I limit processed foods. My reward is carrot cake once a month. Sweets and sodas are my addictions, therefore, I have to keep it under control.

I hope this helps someone, I have been inspired by the many testimonies on this forum and I'm glad to be able to share my success.
obt4edpa1trl.jpg
yc4eba8cg7q4.jpg
sbxml6tr49om.jpg
elw4gwarwibr.jpg
f53ys7vdxtk7.jpg

Replies

• HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You both look great. Congratulations on your accomplishments!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Awesome and you guys look great. Keep it up you will both get there. As you say consistency and lifestyle change. Sometimes not easy, but when you see the results it a great feeling. especially when your past the big 50 like i am also.
  • beany90a
    beany90a Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You both look incredible, congrats on your success
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mjcbtl64 wrote: »
    My 6-month testimony:
    I didn't see the progress the first couple of months but my clothes indicated changes. My focus was and is consistency. My height is 6-5 and I've lost 60 lbs so far (6 months) - My goal is to lose another 50lbs in next 6 months
    I'm down 2 pant size, 2 shirt size and 6-8 suit size.

I'm 53 yrs old and I had to prove to myself it was not too late to lose the weight. My wife and I are doing it together which makes it easier as we enjoy one another's transformation.

I eat lots of vegetables, brown rice, potatoes, beans, nuts, fruits, salads, turkey subs, baked fish, occasionally fried fish, steamed salmon, baked chicken, boca crumbles, beyond meat for my burger craving and granola snacks. My beverages consist of water and occasionally 100% juices. My cheat outings are Hibachi grill and sometimes Golden Coral (however, I maintain control). I'm looking forward to a nice expensive steak outing for my wife's birthday. No fast food and I limit processed foods. My reward is carrot cake once a month. Sweets and sodas are my addictions, therefore, I have to keep it under control.

I hope this helps someone, I have been inspired by the many testimonies on this forum and I'm glad to be able to share my success.
    obt4edpa1trl.jpg
    yc4eba8cg7q4.jpg
    sbxml6tr49om.jpg
    elw4gwarwibr.jpg
    f53ys7vdxtk7.jpg

You both look amazing!! I am so happy for you both:) thanks for giving me hope!! Awesome job!!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow very well done.
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Consistency and love for yourself and for each other, you two are awesome!
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's great! You and your wife are not only inspirational as individuals, but as a couple, too! You show that the mutual support reaps mutual benefits! Great teamwork!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I am very happy for both of you. What a great Christmas present for each other!
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    So nice to see a couple working together and making such awesome progress!!! Keep it up, you guys, and you'll be there in no time!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing!!! Well done you!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just wow........
  • jaysonterrell
    jaysonterrell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Quite inspiring indeed. You both look fantastic. I bet you feel a lot better as well.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome!! Congratulations
  • NoxeemaJackson
    NoxeemaJackson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! You both look incredible!! Well done!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous couple!!! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    so great!! Congrats to you both!
  • LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You both look great! It's inspiring!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations on your success and thanks for the inspiration! Well done! :)<3:)<3
  • Mjcbtl64
    Mjcbtl64 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, thank you for the love and words of encouragement.
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Beautiful teamwork
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!