favorite workout

Options
What are some of your favorite workouts? What has actually worked. My faves are flirty girl chair fit (DVD) will kick your *kitten* but works. I've lost 14in off my body. Next, xhit arms on YouTube. Do it 3× a week for a month and enjoy those tank top arms;

Replies

• Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Following because I'm bored to tears with my workouts at the moment!
  • awingo5193
    awingo5193 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started over today and decided to give jump roping a shot. I really love it. I burned quite a few calories in just 15 minutes and it didn't feel like a workout because it's a toy from childhood. :D

I don't have any progress stats from it because like I said, I just started but I've read it can burn more calories than running and it's actually enjoyable which is awesome. :)
  • Angieve1
    Angieve1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I like the Zumba fitness Dvd . I love the idea of this tread. :smiley:
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I found that P90X the original works great, only issue I had with it was that it left me wanting to lift heavier. I only had 20lb DBS and bands. So i joined a gym, quit doing P90X, Thinking about starting it again.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I bought a set of kettlebells to keep at home and I just look up different work outs on youtube. I LOVE a great kettlebell work out. I usually do it a couple days a week outside of my regular gym routine. Also, pilates is great for core strength and balance and there are a ton of videos on youtube!
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    following
  • toddandwendy3
    toddandwendy3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Strong lifts 5x5. The app takes care of everything.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Love the ab workouts on FitnessBlender.com.
  • SoulOfALion5
    SoulOfALion5 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    In my late teens and early to mid 20's it was all about running for me, I didn't really have to weight train as I was doing a physically demanding job.

Then it all stopped , got a job with little physical weight lifting at all. I stopped running and gradually weight added to my waist line.

Now, in mid 30's and getting some control on my diet and fitness. Walking is my exercise of choice.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    What are some of your favorite workouts? What has actually worked. My faves are flirty girl chair fit (DVD) will kick your *kitten* but works. I've lost 14in off my body. Next, xhit arms on YouTube. Do it 3× a week for a month and enjoy those tank top arms;

Cycling...

• AuthorNinja
    AuthorNinja Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNING

away from my problems :D
  • AuthorNinja
    AuthorNinja Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    But seriously, I love to run hahaha. I'm also a fan of zumba, kettlebell workouts, karate, and general calisthenics :)