Weight

Options
Someone on here said “if her tops are sizd 16 she definitely needs to lose weight”. I dont wear a size 16 but this made me mad. He doesnt have a say in who should and shouldnt lose weight. Im not even sure why he thought his opinion mattered in that situation. Today ive been feeling reall unhappy about my weight, as it went up and comments like that made it worse. Thought there would be alot more support on here. Not just judgement

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    He was just being a smartass. Don't let a stranger on the internet rock your boat.

Also - don't take one persons comment and tar everyone with the same brush. You've been given a hell of a lot of support and really good, well thought out advice. It's a bit rich to declare that there's no support and only judgment on here.
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Most people are really supportive here, even if they have different views. But there are always a few people that say things like that, not realizing how hurtful it can be (or realizing it and not caring, even worse).

Don't let a comment like that stop you from seeking support here. There are plenty of people here that will help you along the way. :)
  • FaithGonzalesss
    FaithGonzalesss Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    He was just being a smartass. Don't let a stranger on the internet rock your boat.

Also - don't take one persons comment and tar everyone with the same brush. You've been given a hell of a lot of support and really good, well thought out advice. It's a bit rich to declare that there's no support and only judgment on here.

Thank you