Keto Buddy?

Options
I’m starting the Keto Diet and would love a buddy or group to help me stay accountable. Anyone want to be MFP Keto “friends” and cheer each other on?

Replies

• LifeChangingAmy
    LifeChangingAmy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Started yesterday, first challenge is a Bible study Christmas party tonight
  • annabeckerart
    annabeckerart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started last Friday. Need all the buddies to help me through this
  • sianywarns
    sianywarns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm keen, been keto since Jan 22nd 2017. Feel free to add me
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Yes! Please add me. I've been Keto for 6 weeks and am down 16.5 lbs during this time. I started out eating a lot of eggs since I'm not a big meat eater, but have begun to add more variety in my meals and be more creative in the past weeks. Really just learning as I go! All I know is, I LOVE this way of eating. Never thought a "diet" could be so enjoyable!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Started yesterday, first challenge is a Bible study Christmas party tonight

Christmas party! Yay, fun! Good luck!
  • cgk_4
    cgk_4 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yes! I started Oct 23 and have lost 23lbs. I am learning to get creative with cooking but exercising leaves a lot to be desired
  • Redearthflame
    Redearthflame Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all. I've been doing KETO for about 7 weeks. Down 10 lbs. and a lot of inches. I'm looking for like-minded KETO buddies. Feel free to check me out and send me a friend request. KCKO~
  • Shane00000
    Shane00000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend introduced me to this dier, she's tried it before and this time I'm doing it with her. I've got about 10 days into it, and I meal prep. Please feel free to add me, I could use an expanded network of keto friends to share recipes and help each other stay motivated.
  • Maddiii_Driver
    Maddiii_Driver Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love some Keto buddies!

2013, I went on a long journey and lost 54 lbs in 6 months on Atkins, so like Keto but not quite! I fell off the bandwagon and gained all my weight back, plus some. I learned about the Ketogenic diet last year from my mother whose now been on it over a year and has lost 40+ pounds after not being able to lose weight for years and years of trying! So here I am, I've decided to join her on this journey, and I could use the extra motivation to stick to!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I'm day 3 and down 5 pounds!
  • momma712
    momma712 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would love some keto buddies if anyone would like to be communicate with each other daily buddies as well it would be great!
  • brookau90
    brookau90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started Keto Monday! I have 15 pounds to lose since having a baby, two years ago. I need ideas for low protein and more fat. I am getting too much protein
  • ageorge83
    ageorge83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think this is an awesome idea! I have been dabbling in keto research and I am finally gonna start it this weekend! Would love some accountability buddies!
  • caity_cakes_
    caity_cakes_ Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started November 30th and am down 9lbs. I definitely need the support of a community as we're smack in holiday season. My biggest hurdle will be getting through that weak between Christmas and New Year's Day!